Answer : It has many benefits, let’s take them one by one and bust some myths too.
- People think that they have to mug up the Editorial information. But that’s not true. You need to get the essence of the idea and the make your own opinion or go along with the author. – helps you in Essay writing. (some information has to be remembered) – (Phase 1 + Phase 2)
- While reading good editorials you will gain a good skill of identifying wrong usage of grammar too. So that you can eliminate the incorrect usage right away in the exam. – (Phase 1)
- It helps you in reading the RC passage carefully and with proper speed. As you have to retain the info too, while reading. – (Phase 1 + Phase 2)
- You can practice Precis writing from that passage too. – (Phase 2)
- Reading daily (loudly) will help you gain good pronunciation and you will have confidence in your voice. Which is beneficial in the Interview. – (Phase 1 + Phase 2 + Interview)
- Vocabulary becomes better. (Phase 1 + Phase 2 + Interview)
NOTE: The information here will be updated from time to time, keep checking and stay updated.