- Improve English descriptive (easy marks with no much knowledge but good skills).
ED is the key to success in RBI GRADE B.
- SYLLABUS COVERAGE : Cover the syllabus from legit books or coaching material.
Material–if time is less to decide where to start and where to stop.
Books– when, well versed with the strategy and u have time to execute it.
Core Strategy :
- Cover 70 % syllabus that can be covered within a narrow span of time. (ESI MAJORS and FM MAJORS)
- READ NEWSPAPER : 30 min max. ( to improve language skills, accumulating information and eliminate contextual errors) Why READ Editorials?
- GA :
PHASE2- PIB, STUDIES and REPORTS.
- SCHEMES : Cover schemes on daily basis. As a lot of minute information had been asked in the last few years.
- QRE (Quant,Reasoning & English)- Complete the scoring topics first and then go for hard ones (on daily basis – just 2 questions Atleast)
- NUMBER SERIES : 5 questions are from this section. Practice daily and secure these marks.
- Type daily for speed in Phase2 English descriptive.(15min)
- RBI NOTIFICATIONS are very important. (Do not miss those)
NOTE: The information here will be updated from time to time, keep checking and stay updated.